Story about HER- The birth of a mother
There’s no academy that can teach us to be a mother or wife. Rather, it’s a deep calling. It’s not just about being a woman, it’s about having compassion, being extraordinarily present and having unconditional love.
Eunice and Gigi are both mothers and like everyone else, they go through motherhood with no prior training. They created the Bloom in Seasons collection to celebrate that unbreakable bond that you've with your mom.
This Mother's Day, thank her for everything she has done for you with their handcrafted euniq pieces that represent their eternal love they pour unto us - EuniqYou’s birth flower necklace & Artlay Studio’s dried floral hoop inspired by the four seasons
Autumn' Dried Floral Hoop
Just like fall trees turning their leaves a myriad of burnt sienna, bronze and golds, our homes become a sanctuary from the elements outside.
What’s better than the soft glow of candlelight, a snuggly blanket, and a mug of pumpkin spice latte to make you keep you warm and fuzzy in your couch?
- Size as shown: 4.5 in
- Handcrafted dried flowers on tulle
- Red scarlet hydrangeas, orange & yellow assorted filler flowers
- Antique gold wooden hoop
Birth Flower Necklace for Sep, Oct, Nov
- 14K gold-plated 3D birth flower of choice set on a Mother of Pearl Oval Pendant
- 14K gold-plated curb chain jointed with irregular shaped freshwater pearls wrapped with gold wire
- Slider clasp allows you to wear it at any length with a pearl backdrop feature ending with a baroque pearl
- Our slider clasp consists of a small bead lined with silicon that is attached a round clasp, the silica grips the chain and stays in place once the chain is adjusted to length. You can choose to wear this necklace long, mid-length or short like a choker, with our slider clasp chains it means you can change the length to suit your style – offering maximum versatility.
Lead time: 2 weeks to craft to perfection; Drop us a DM/ Whatsapp for urgent orders. Urgent fee applies. Last date to order and receive by Mother's Day, 27 Apr 2022.